As its was Christmas, I always get a number of bath bombs. This year, I had a Christmas present full of lush which was given to me of one of my best friends. She sure does know me well.
In my parcel, I received a number of different bath bombs, along with a bath melt and also a bubble bar. There are a number of different scents in the box, some of which I love and some I’m not to sure on just yet. So without further ado here is what I received and my thoughts on them:
- Frozen – The frozen bath bomb, is one that I absolutely love! The scent of this bomb is fresh and floral which I prefer to the citrusy and sweet smelling ones.
- Big Blue – I have never had this bath bomb before, and I am not good at describing scents as the only way I can describe the smell of this bath bomb is, its how I imagine the sea to smell minus all of the salt. I like it, kind of fresh again and I can’t wait to use it.
- Luxury Lush Pud – This is a scent of which I am not particularly keen on, I particularly think that the smell of this bath bomb is cake mixture mixed with lavender (I cannot describe anything) however it looks amazing! Lots of different colours so I am expecting a magical colour in my bath!
- Father Christmas – I received 2 of these, however one is looking like it needs a pick me up. Kind of sweet scented like the snow fairy shower gel, I am not the biggest fan of snow fairy however I do like this scent in the bath bomb. If that makes sense.
- Blackberry Bath Bomb – I personally cannot smell the blackberry that much in this bomb, what I do smell is happiness which is what the bomb if for so it says on the packaging. I really like it and cannot wait to use it.
- Yoga Bomb – This bath bomb, I shall be using when I come back from the gym or after a workout when my legs are aching, just because of the name “yoga”. I like this scent as it is very uplifting and fresh.
- Snow Angel – GLITTER, GLITTER and more GLITTER. This bath melt is so amazing! I love the scent, cocoa and vanilla mixed together. If you are not one for getting rid of glitter after your bath then I would maybe give this one a miss.
- Peeping Santa – I have only every had 1 bubble bar from LUSH in my whole life, however I really loved it! This bubble bar looks like and smells just like a sweet strawberry. It has a very uplifting scent to it so I will be using this when I have had a bad day or when I am feeling a little down.
Sooo, that is what I received from LUSH this Christmas, I hope you enjoyed reading about my products and I am sorry for my shocking description of smells, all I can say though is that my box of products smells absolutely incredible!
I would love to know what your favourite products from LUSH are in the comments below 🙂 I will be back again soon with my next post.
Love Always – Aimee XOX