I am so sorry for the delay! hopefully though you’re all well and are set for Christmas.
A few weeks ago, I decided to experiment with marshmallows, Icing sugar and basically everything that is needed to make these delicious Christmas treats.
The ingredients that you will need are:
- Plain Digestive Biscuits
- Icing Sugar
- Large Marshmallows
- Little tubes of icing in various colours
- A Bowl – to mix the icing in
- knife or spoon to spread the icing onto the biscuits
The method is simple so I will not go into detail as you can have as much or as little fun you want 🙂
- Firstly, place out your digestive biscuits into a line or so. I only made 4 biscuits but this doesn’t mean you have to make 4, you can make as many as you want!
- I then put my icing sugar into a bowl, added little amounts of water at a time and mixed with a teaspoon until I had the correct consistency.
- Then using the same teaspoon, I placed a blob of the icing sugar onto my digestive and spread evenly using a butter knife.
- Whilst waiting for the icing sugar to dry slightly on the digestive, I used my icing pens to create faces onto the marshmallows, once I had done these faces, I then placed them onto the digestive to form the head of the snowman.
- I then used my brown icing pen to blob 3 buttons down the middle of the biscuit and also used the same icing pen to draw the arms of the snowman.
- That’s it, my melting snowmen biscuits were made, I then just waited for around an hour and a half for them to dry completely before I tucked into one.
It really is as simple as that! You can also be more creative than me and maybe make 3d arms I don’t know, just experiment on your melting snowmen!
That’s it for today guys, sorry its nothing much I just wanted to post a little something so you hadn’t thought that I’d forgotten about you. I hope you enjoyed reading about how I made these yummy treats and maybe you will make some for yourself or for guests who may be visiting over the Christmas period.
I will be back again on Christmas Eve / Day just to wish you all a merry Christmas and to let you know what LUSH products I will be using for my Christmas eve bath and also what I get up to myself this week 🙂
Love Always – Aimee XOX