So with Christmas approaching very soon, I decided it was time for me to show you my “Christmas Makeup Look” and for me to tell you what products I use on my face for special occasions like Christmas.
Personally, nothing shouts out Christmas or the festive season as much as the word glitter does. I like my makeup on Christmas day to be so glittery and bold. Many of you may think well why do you wear so much makeup on Christmas? well i don’t go out on Christmas day, I stay in with all of my family but I just love the festive feeling I get when I have golden glitter eyes and a bold red lip.
The pictures make my makeup look slightly on the orange side as I was taking the picture using artificial lighting instead of natural.
I use a variety of products to achieve my Christmas look, so i will just list the skincare and makeup products that I use in order 🙂
SKINCARE / PREPARATION
- Origins Clear Improvements Mask
- Clinique 3-Step – Wash, Tone, Moisturize
- Clinique – All about eyes
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer
- MAC Studio Sculpt – NC25
- Clinique Stay Matte Oil Free Makeup – Alabaster
- Yves Saint Laurent Touché Éclat – 01
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder – Translucent
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess – Medium
- Barry M Contour Kit
- MAC Pigment – Vanilla
- Benefit Brow Zings
- Soap & Glory Archery Eyebrow pencil/pen
- Benefit Erase Paste (under brows) – Light
- Urban Decay Primer Potion original
- Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 Half Baked (all over lid)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 Smog (crease & lower lash line)
- Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner (top) Black
- Urban Decay Eyeliner (bottom) Black
- Yves Saint Laurent Luxurious Mascara – Black
- Revlon Dramatic Lashes
- Rimmel Kate Moss Red Lipstick (not shown on the picture)
So, I think its safe to say that I use a lot of makeup to achieve this look, however it is Christmas after all!
I really hope you enjoyed this blog post, I know that I enjoyed writing it 😉 If you have any requests of blog posts, please just drop me a comment
I hope that you all have an amazing Christmas and get what you wished for. I will see you guys again Christmas day!
Love always – Aimee XOX