Hey everybody hope you are all having a lovely week!
Soo, I have recently been doing a lot of makeup for people and so I thought I would share with you one of my most popular looks!
The look I am showing you is one that isn’t in your face but adds a touch of class and elegance! So I hope you enjoy reading how I achieve this look !
1) I started with MAC BB Cream in light and buffed this into the face. The BB Cream acted as a primer for the other products.
2) I then used YSL Touché Éclat and applied this to highlight the face before applying the foundation.
3) The foundation that I used was the Clinique 2in1 Foundation and Concealer and I applied this with a buffing brush and worked into the skin .
4) Then with Revlon Colourstay Concealer I brushed the product underneath the eyes, down the bridge of the nose and on the forehead and blended out with a beauty blender.
5) I then used Chanel Soleil Tan De which is cream/gel product as the contour before I applied powder to the face.
6) Using the Anastasia Beverley Hills contour palette in medium I used the lighter shades to set the concealer and the rest of the face before going on to use the darker shades to create a bronzed look.
7) I then used an amazing No7 2in1 Highlight and Blush which was a limited edition product and I gently glided this across the cheekbones and the cupids bow
8) My clients brows were naturally full and big so I used the Benefit Brow-Zings to fill in the brows and give them a little more definition.
9) For the eyeshadow, I used a combination of the Urban Decay Naked Palette and the Morphe 35K palette both which are filled with gorgeous colours. I kept the eyes natural and added a little shimmer to the lid.
10) For eyeliner I used MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack and created a winged effect for the top lash line and for the bottom lash line I used MAC Eye Kohl in Coffee.
11) To finish the eyes I used Ardell Natural Lashes as these complimented the eye makeup and didn’t look too heavy.
12) I then finished the look by using MAC Viva Glam II and spritzed the face with MAC Setting Spray
So that is how I achieved this look! Let me know if you enjoyed this blog and if you would like more in the future!
Lots of Love – Aimee XOX