I’m always finding myself looking on the cult beauty and beauty bay website. So today I thought I would share with you my current beauty wish list! Most of these products that I am dying to try and REALLY REALLY want are higher end, so if anybody has any drugstore alternatives let me know in the comments so I can try them out!!!
1. VIOLET VOSS MATTE ABOUT YOU PALETTE – This palette looks unreal! I am already imagining the looks I can create from the selection of colours! You’ve got everything from a light transition colour, to gorgeous oranges, reds, purples and a black. It is just amazingggggg
2. UNICORN COSMETICS MINK LASHES IN AQUARELLE – Who doesn’t love lashes? I love these lashes as they look so natural and wispy, I love the fact that they are little clusters of lashes rather than just multiple lashes across the band and I just think they are so beautiful
3. YES TO COCONUT MICELLAR WATER – I love using micellar water to take off my makeup before I wash my face however some can be very irritating on my skin. This product claims to be very hydrating and I can just imagine how good this is for your skin especially if you really suffer from dry skin
4. SIGMA COMPLETE BRUSH KIT – One word UNREAL, this is the kit of dreams. I use the zoeva bushes now, however I need this kit in my life and I am going to save up until I can afford this baby
5. RCMA NO COLOUR POWDER – I feel like everybody has this powder apart from me! It isn’t the most expensive powder in the world, but I want to do a haul and that is my reasoning for not buying it yet as I know that if I buy it, I will use it and then it will be no good for a haul
6. TOO FACED BULLETPROOF BROWS – Now this looks so good, I assume it comes with the brush as it shows the brush on the picture but omg I can’t even begin to tell you how much I want this brow product. It reminds me of a bit of a pomade but also a powder as well if that makes sense. It claims to last 24 hours and is smudge and waterproof so were winning all round
7. ICONIC LONDON ILLUMINATOR – I am very late on the bandwagon with this one. I’ve been wanting to try the illuminator drops for some time now as everybody raves about them, so they must be good, I have the Barry M liquid highlighting drops and I personally don’t think they’re the best, so I don’t really use them, but these might be different I don’t know
8. ICONIC LONDON PIGMENT FOUNDATION STICK – Another product that I am only just wanting is the pigment stick that you see all over celebrities Instagram’s and twitters, I think if they are saying that the product is so good it must be so its worth a try
9. ICONIC LONDON EYEBROW CUSHION – I have recently seen this product on a few peoples YouTube channels and it does look like a good brow product and I just feel like you’re always going to wonder until you try
10. MAKEUP REVOLUTION CONCEAL AND DEFINE CONCEALER – Everybody is raving about how good this concealer is, every time I have gone to buy it, it is out of stock and this upsets me! If it is anything like the tarte shape tape concealer then its bound to be amazing isn’t it!
You can but all these products from either beauty bay or cult beauty and you can buy the makeup revolution concealer at Superdrug – don’t forget to let me know in the comments if you have any drugstore alternatives to the higher end products and don’t forget to follow my blog and also folly my social media 😊
See you soon
Instagram – @aimeegibsonx
Twitter – @aimeeg98