With valentine’s day less than a week away, I thought what better post to do than a valentine’s gift guide. I know that a lot of people don’t celebrate this day but for those that do I thought it would be a helpful post.
So whether you have been with your partner for years, months or weeks, there are lots of gifts / things you can do this valentine’s day including:
1. SPA DAY – You can treat your loved one to a spa day, many spas do packages for valentine’s day which include full use of the facilities, a treatment and usually a glass of prosecco upon arrival and afternoon tea. I think this would be a lovely gift to receive and I know a lot of people love a relaxation day
2. PERFUME / AFTERSHAVE – The classic gift, you can’t go wrong with perfumes and aftershaves, although a boring gift, it’s the thought that counts and who doesn’t love getting new scents?
3. CITY BREAK – If you have been together for a while or if you want to spend some quality time in another city, you can go to Rome or Paris. Alternatively, if you’ve not been together that long or if you don’t have the money to fly your partner out, you can have a city break closer to home such as London, Manchester and Liverpool
4. FANCY MEAL – You’re not really a big valentine’s celebrator but you want to do something, why not go for a slap-up meal at a fancy restaurant? It’s a nice way to celebrate without celebrating at the same time
5. SENTIMENTAL GIFTS – If you want your gift to be more personal you can create a memory box, why I love you jar, photobook and give this to your loved one, this will be coming from the heart and if more of a personal gift so will mean more to you and your partner
6. TEDDY BEAR – Again, more of a boring gift, but if you don’t celebrate it but want to buy your partner a little something, you can just buy a teddy bear (big or small) and your partner is sure to love it
7. CHOCOLATES, FLOWERS AND CANDLES – If you don’t want to spend lots of money but you celebrate the day you can go down the more traditional route and buy chocolates, a bouquet of flowers and a candle for your loved one
If you have any more gift ideas, make sure you leave a comment down below as I would love to read about other gift ideas and be sure to follow my blog and follow my social media 😊
See you soon
Instagram – @aimeegibsonx
Twitter – @aimeeg98