So, nobody likes sticking to a strict diet and going to the gym numerous times a week, right? (well I don’t anyway) So today I thought I would share with you some healthy changes that you can make to your diet, so you are making sure that your body is getting some love and attention.
1. Number one is probably the most obvious change – Swapping fizzy and sugary drinks for water or for treat a lime and soda
2. Swap your crisps for skinny popcorn
3. Everybody loves a bit of chocolate, but it is so unhealthy (especially when you eat the amount I do) swap your white or milk for dark chocolate instead
4. Swap your original white or whole-wheat bread for rye bread! YUMMY
5. Change up your cheese for a healthier alternative such as Halloumi or Goats Cheese if you prefer a creamier cheese
6. Full fat milk is good but fattening for you, using soya instead can be so much better for you but if you aren’t a fan of soya then you can always have the 1% milk which is usually has an orange label and lid
7. If you are like me and like sweets and sugary snacks, you can snack on alternative things such as dried mango, rice cakes and avocados
You also don’t need to go to the gym to do exercises boys and girls, oh no, let me tell you some simples exercises you can do around the house!
1. SQUATS – build that booty and do your squats, I like to squat when looking in the fridge or any built-in cupboards which are on the ground, alternatively I also do this, but you can do it as another option, squat 10 times before you go to the toilet and 10 squats afterwards
2. LUNGES – another simple exercise this time for toning the upper of your legs as well as your booty, take lunge steps when hoovering and doing household chores and you will start to see a difference!
3. STEP-UPS – benefitting the booty & thighs/upper legs, have stairs in your house? Do some step-ups when going up them, if not, not a problem buy yourself a little step and you can do it that way!
That’s all for today lovely people, hope you enjoyed and let me know if you have any other suggestions in the comments I would love to hear other people’s changes! Don’t forget to follow my blog and follow me on my social media
– Aimee X
Instagram – @aimeegibsonx
Twitter – @aimeeg98